Location – Houston TX
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Disassemble, clean, assemble and parts and modules to company’s quality standards and production schedule.
- Ensure achievement of production targets on productivity, volume, and efficiency.
- Reduce rejects and ensure quick turnaround through effective liaison with other departments.
- Assist with local logistics activities.
- Ensure that the appropriate standards of behavior and performance are maintained within the workshop.
- Ensure that completed H&S forms are available before commencing the work and must approach team leader to arrange the H&S forms if they are not available.
- Ensure that the company’s health and Safety policy is adhered to with the aim being to maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that the workshop is clean, safe, and managed daily to maintain safety.
- Liaise with team leader and other departments where necessary to ensure the above duties are achieved.
- Minimum two year experience in servicing electro/mechanical systems.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform essential job functions
- Previous experience with industrial equipment, hand/power tools, pressure testing, and measurement devices is a plus
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to perform duties with a high degree of integrity and service quality
- Able to work closely with fellow employees.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities with tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing working conditions
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently at a fast pace, and produce quality work
- Ability to be organized and follow a systematic method of performing a task
- Technical and practical knowledge of assembly/manufacturing processes
- Proficient ability to operate and navigate the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Ability to read & interpret Engineering Drawings
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations as it applies to customer requirements
- Strong technical and operational background
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform tasks
- Must be able to lift and move equipment up to 45 lbs. unassisted across short distances.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for at least 50% of the day.
The position described above will answer to the Technical Service Manager. The position is available immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: Driver’s license
Please submit your CV together with your desired salary and rate of commission.